EXCERPTS FROM REVIEWS FOR DEATH AT PAINTED CAVE,
THE FIRST IN THE ROBIN CRANE MYSTERIES SERIES:
* This is a terrific suspense story ...
* A really good read! You care about the characters ...
* I felt like I knew the characters. It kept me hungry for more.
* This is a great mystery that kept me totally engrossed.
* Love the twists and turns ...
* So much detail, action, fabulous plot, and compelling characters.
Please visit B A Smith AUTHOR PAGE at Facebook
A "LIKE" & "SHARE" would be much appreciated!
REVIEWS FOR GREEN GROWS THE GRASS:
* "Green Grows the Grass is a moving work of fiction. For
Smith, it is clearly a tale that needed to be told."
* "B A Smith has written an extraordinary piece that digs
deep into her soul and brings to the surface a very entertaining
combination of family and international politics . . .
See full and additional reviews at:
TheTico Times, an English language newspaper published in
Costa Rica. Review by Robert Isenberg